Multiannual scheme and annual action plan
Société Générale undertakes to make its website accessible in accordance with Article 47 of Law No. 2005-102 of February 11, 2005.
This declaration if accessibility website of Société Générale Luxembourg.
The Societe Generale Spain site is in partial compliance with WCAG 2.1 Double-A (AA) level due to the non-conformities and deviations listed below.
The compliance audit carried out by Ipedis reveals that the compliance rate is 58,54%:
- 24 compliant criteria
- 17 non-compliant criteria
- 9 non-applicable criteria
The contents listed below are not accessible for the following reasons:
Several elements of non-compliance are described in this document, some of which are recurrent on several pages:
- Decorative images found in the content are not ignored by the screen reader.
- Several successive <br> tags or <p> paragraph tags are used to visually create space between paragraphs.
- Some elements visually represent a list that is not marked up as such.
- PDF documents are not accessible.
- The titles of the different sections are not in title tags
- The contrast between the background colour and the texts of some interface components is not sufficient.
- Some elements within the modal window cannot be reached with the keyboard tab on the ‘Communiqués -presse-actualités ‘
- The results that are displayed are not restituted by the screen reader on the ‘Communiqués -presse-actualités ‘
- The title of some links/buttons does not make it clear what they are aimed to.
- The buttons are not explicit. The site is in French, and the buttons are in English. This can be confusing for people using a screen reader.
- Some texts become unreadable when zoomed in at 200%.
- Some texts are no longer readable when the text spacing properties are increased.
- The lists are not properly structured.
- The document code contains errors.
- Data tables on the 'where to find' page must not contain a role = presentation attribute.
Derogations for disproportionate loading
No derogation identified.
Content not subject to the obligation of accessibility
No content not subject to the accessibility obligation.
Establishment of this declaration of accessibility
This statement was made on 16/03/2023.
Technologies used for website development :
The tests of the web pages were performed with the following combinations of user agents and screen readers:
- NVDA with Google Chrome
The following tools were used in the evaluation:
- Web Developer Toolbar
- Contrast Color checker WCAG
- Accessibility insights for web
- Axe dev tool
- Tab A11Y
Pages of the site having been the subject of the verification of conformity:
- Legal information
- Communiques - presse - actualites
- Market Solutions
- Where find
Feedback and contact information
Please help us to improve content accessibility by using this contact address Service-Com.SGLUX@socgen.com to let us know of any problems you may experience or to request access to inaccessible information or documents. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
This procedure is to be applied in the following case:
You have reported to the website manager a lack of accessibility that prevents you from accessing any of the content or services of the portal and you have not received a satisfactory response.
- Write a message to the Defender of Rights
- Contact the Advocate's delegate in your region
- Send a letter by post (free of charge, do not put a stamp on it)
Défenseur des droits
Libre réponse 71120
75342 Paris CEDEX 07