KIID: a correct understanding of the UCITS in which you invest
The KIID (Key Investor Information Document) presents you with the essential information on the nature and risks of the UCITS, so that you can deccide on an investment with full knowledge of the facts. This information is presented in a clear and non-technical manner in a standard format.
It notably contains:
- the identity of the fund and the name of the management company,
- a description of the objectives and the investment policy,
- an indicator of the risk/return profile,
- indications of the expenses borne by the fund,
- a histogram of historic performances.
To access the information about KIID, click on the following link: sgfundsolutions